---"Announcement For Employers/Head of Institutions & Keen Members of Comminuity" ---
--- 4 Hours Open Workshop On Becoming Eligible to Serve as Member (External) on Internal Committees in India---
1. To Make Participants Aware of Opportunity / Chance/ Possibilities Available to Sensible & Sensitive People to Become
Eligible for Nomination as Member Internal Committees across India thereby Ally / Associate with the Cause of
Providing Protection to Women from Sexual Harassment at Workplace Environment;and
2. Upholding Fundamental Rights of Women to i) Equality, ii) Live with Dignity & Honour, iii) Pursue any Profession & Right
Work to be Self-Reliant; and
3. By Learning / Knowing the 25 "Duties, Responsibilitis & Role of Internal Committee Member (External), for Redressal of
Sexual Harassment at Workplace Complaints/ Allegations and then Guide/Assist Employers / Heads of Institutions like
Schools, Colleges, Coaching Centeres, Hospital & Dispensaries, etc in Co-Creating aSafe and Secure Workplaces Where No
Woman Shall Be Subjected to Sexual Harassment becuase ofbeing aWoman;
-- Who Will Benefit:-
i) The Participants;
ii) Employers Have to Nominate Employees to Serve as IC Members;
iii) I C Members Who Wish to Be Effective;
--Who Will Conduct PoSH Workshop Sessions:-
Kritarth Team of Special Educators
-- Duration of PoSH Workshop Sessions:-- Four (04) Hours/Day
-- Venue of Open Workshop:- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi NCR, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune
--Dates of PoSH Workshops:--
1. In March 2019 2nd Fornight &
2. In April 2019 1st Fortnight
(Dates to be Comuunicated to Nominee- Participants & Sponsorers
Limited Seats:-- Max Twenty (20) Participants in Each Workshop
Contact Ktitarth Team of Spl Educators PoSH Programs & Serving as Member (External) over 60 ICs PAN India
led by Harsh K Sharan Spl Educator (XLRI Alumnus) & Serving as Member (External) on over 60 ICs PAN India
March 11, 2019
From India, Delhi
Please suggest me how many women applicable limit in an establishment under the saxual Harassment Act 2013.
What is the Minimum requirement of women in internal committee in saxual Harassment Act 2013.
From India, Yamunanagar
Internal Committee constituted under Section-4 shall consisit of Four (4) Persons namely
1. One Presiding Officer who shall be a Woman-Employee at a Senior Level (hierarchy); and
2. Two Employees of the Esta with attributes narrated in the Act of 2013; and
3. One Non-Employee Outsider who is Fully Well-versed with Sexual Harassment Issues at
With the Provision that at east 50% of the IC Members to be Nominated are Women.
Please issue a proper Nomination Letters to IC Members.
You and Anyone are Welcome to Seek and Secure Assistance fromKritarth Consulting Team.
Harsh K Sharan, Spl Educator, PoSH Programs,
From India, Delhi
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.