Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
In our organization 3-4 employees attend 58years, and now they apply for pf and taken Form 19 amount clearly they want to claim 10c also,
so can you please tell which process is correct to claim Form 10c for 58years employees?

From India, Bengaluru
Dear Aruna,
Please ask Employees who have attained 58 Years to apply for EPS Scheme Certificate by Filling Form10C Manually with all supporting Documents.After receipt of Scheme Certificate, they can go for EPS Pension by Surrendering Scheme Certificate.Pension Payment Order will be issued
Employees who are not eligible for Pension, can File Form 10C in Online for withdrawal of EPS accumulations

From India, New Delhi

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™