I didn't transfer the PF amount from my previous company (company A) which was for 3 years from 2013-2016.
Now i have resigned from my current company (company B) and not working anywhere and no plans to join any company as starting some venture. I want to withdraw the PF from company A and company B.
I have few queries.
1. If i withdraw from Company A, will TDS be deducted.
2. If yes, then what is the process to avoid the TDS?
3. If transfer is required from company A to Company B then what is the process as i am not part of Company B now and online transfer is not possible.
Please suggest
5th March 2019 From India, New Delhi
13 to 16 and 16 to 19 .......it exceeds 5 yrs .prived you have applied for transfer ..................... no TDS if 5 Yrs span is completed, .............however there are hassles to file form 10C, unless the employee attains 58+ of age
5th March 2019
You mean i can withdraw separately from Company A and from Company B and no TDS will be deducted.
I have not applied from transfer from company A to company B.
5th March 2019 From India, New Delhi
you have to execute transfer first then apply for withdrawal
as per new policy pension fund can not be claimed unless the employee attains 58+ of age (exception is a) permanent leaving for abroad( dox required) b) death)
however you can opt for TDS deduction by providing PAN card and then claim the same in your ITR as refund
go as you feel comfortable, as in present system no claim is entertained without aadhar verification, and in both accounts you have to link the same
6th March 2019
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™