I am working in private limited company last 7.8 years. But now the company has terminated to me without any notice or reason, and the company is denying to pay my gratuity/bonus/salary.
Could you please help us - should I take the action against my employer.
And he also threatening me by using police influence
Pls help
5th March 2019 From India, Chennai
Dear Suriya,
The remedy depends on the capacity of your job before your termination. If you are a workman u/s 2(s) of the I D Act,1947, you can file a dispute u/s 2-A(1) of the Act before the Labor Officer for your area against the Company and the Officer's intervention will help to arrive at an amicable settlement of all your dues.
5th March 2019 From India, Salem
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™