Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Team, I am worked in a company # –XXX as an Assistant Manager - Integrated Facility Management since Apr 2015 in Gurgaon, HARAYANA. I spend 3.5 yrs with this company. Company HR and legal team never shown me the evidences. This is really unlawful termination.
Please advise can i approach to labor court for justice.

From India, Aligarh
Dear Amit
Only a "workman" under ID Act can create an Industrial Dispute. However if your job profile does not dominantly consist managerial and administrative jobs you may make efforts to raise a dispute under section 2A of ID act approaching conciliation officer (Asst commissioner of Labour) of your region. The matter can be admitted to the industrial tribunal/labour court only upon going through the process called conciliation.
Shailesh Parikh
99 98 97 10 65

From India, Mumbai
If the said employee is considered a non-workman, he has to approach for remedy to a civil court under Sec.9 of CPC or Order 37 of CPC. But, I could hardly find any verdict of any court including the honourable Supreme court in support of this. Can any one supply a case law in support of this?
From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™