I work in Central Government Department (Autonomous Body) as a Clerk on a contractual basis.
I joined my duty on 27/09/12. It's been more than six years but last year, in May,2018 I had a small argument with my boss. My boss further escalated the thing and on July 2018, at the time of renewal of my job contract and decision regarding my increment, he served me notice for my indecent behaviour which I immediately replied to and apologised too for my action. As a matter of fact, I had apologised on the day of the argument as well. I have a prove of medical report . following that fact finding committee has been constitute as a result committee ask me question for few minute, though I keep continued my duty because there was no notice from authority for me to continue my job or not, but after six month without paying me salary I directly got the termination letter on 09/01/19 I was shocked and devastated after receiving the letter after working more than six years it became hard to digest me and I took the matter to give Vice Chancellor after few day he said nothing but his answer was I will see only. Till now there has been no response from there side neither salary has been credited I try to approach authority many time but there was no answer from there side. I am getting into state of depression.
I request kindly suggest me what to do now.

From India, Siliguri
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™