Hi, for books and periodical allowance: Employee continues higher education related to their current job profile.
Can he avail tax benefits in the above said allowance by submitting course material cost, course fees, course materials in pen drive / CD form?

From India, Chennai

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™