Dear professionals,
The employee is working as a senior sales man & suddenly he left out the company without any information. What kind of legal action can be taken on him and how to handle this issue. This industry comes under The Tamilnadu Shops and Establishment act.
Further i have two doubts
1. An a employee want leave from the company, He is liable to work one month notice or give one month salary?
2. What is grounds to send a show cause for absenteeism legaly.
I am waiting for your reply & i would like to thank in advance.
With regards
P. Jkumar - 9488166266
25th February 2019 From India, Coimbatore
Dear P J Kumar
1) Refer terms of appointment for clause on resignation and notice period/notice pay
2) Issue him a an intimation stating that he s absent since without intimation and authorized approval, hence shall report on duty
3) If fails issue him a show cause notice stating that he has not responded to intimation issued, and has continued to remain absent unauthorized, if dies nit report by...., the action deemed fit would be taken against him.
4) If fails terminate his service with payment of one/two months notice pay (as per terms of appointment) and issue relieving letter with full & final.
5) In option of step 3) you can wait for longer duration and issue one more intimation and thereafter consider the case as "absconded" or abandonment of the services and relieve him.
Shailesh Parikh
99 98 97 10 65
25th February 2019 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™