No Tags Found!

sindhya M
hai all
As i had worked in an private sector,emfinity india it solution in coimbatore
They had appointed me in accouts sectoin and till 3 months didnt paid any salary as they had offered me in the appointment letter and also suddenly the Ceo maild at night 11 as they had remove me from the job due to the financial situation not because of the perfomance base,and also mentioned me that will provide the final settlement in 15th febuary but after that when i mailed or messaged or calls them no reply and also not even attending the call.
i lost the hope on the company ,so kindly help me out how to get the salary amout.

From India, Coimbatore
Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Sindhya M
Accounts Executive
+1 Other

sindhya M
without any discussion or call or giving me a notice period or discussion about my pending salary ,they remove my job post sundenly.
How can i get salary back ,and is it posible for a company to my job suddenly with out paying any salary ,

From India, Coimbatore

If you have an appointment letter then you can fight thought labour act.
Before this kindly send notice them through registered post and requesting them to do your full and final settlement.
In your letter give them a deadline to process it otherwise will file complain in labour department.

From India, Mumbai

Dear Sindhya,
Such a Company which is unable to pay its employees continuously for a period of three months and suddenly terminates her services overnight by e-mail would not be an ideal place for employment . It is therefore advisible that you get your dues cleared immediately and search for a better job elsewhere. However, for the sake of quick and easy remedy, it is better to raise a formal industrial dispute u/s 2-A(1) of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 before the Labor Officer, Coimbatore. Mention in the complaint that you were terminated illegally without any payment for the services you rendered and ask for reinstatement with back wages and continuity of service. Upon receipt of conciliation notice from the Officer, the management would be persuaded to settle all your dues. You can choose a better job elsewhere.

From India, Salem

Dear Sir,
Indian government till yet not created systems for employees working in private sector. The designations from General manager to operator level based upon the situation resigns from the job that means work permanent job temporary.
We have to inspire from china that citizens of china attracts pvt jobs .
Pvt companies not provide job security and job satisfaction and play politics by giving least increment to remove employees from the job.
Hopeless HR role playing

From India, Secunderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.