Dear all, I am not able to link with my Pan no with UAN no though all the details are correct in both side.
Is there any possibility to give the photo copy of my pan with the form 15 g & acknowledgement papers of my pf settlement to concern SRO.?

From India, Coimbatore
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™