Hi all, This is personal Question & my current situation. Need Help!
I am an employee of X Company since 5 Plus Years. I started with the salary of 7000 in the year 2013 & my current salary after all these years of Service to the company & my hard earned efforts is 46000/-. The company is running with less than 10 Employees where the employer is not at all worried for issue of securities of Job like PF or Medi Claim.
This company is in Bangalore. Recently the company had an idea when their employee strength started above 10 they mastered their skills also to their net level that they have register another company by following the registration process from their relative/Family Member's name. They started dividing employees to both the companies.
He is neither paying salary by Bank even after multiple approaches, nor he is worried about the law. The commitments of my life has led me not to worry for these many years as I was repaying the debts I had for clearing my Education loan & personal loans taken.
I have the payslip from the company. I don't even know whether my name is registered in the company as employee or not.
I am willing to change my job now. But, when I started attending interviews they are asking for Bank Statement which is quite obvious. What should I do in this case.
Looking forward for suggestions & know how to proceed further legally.

From India, Bengaluru

Foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the area of marketing for executives →
Promoted: Program in Marketing & Sales Management from IIM Kozhikode (Explore Course)
Are you getting your salary 46000.00 per month in cash per month ?
From India, Pune
Yes I am & MD is refusing all possible ways since he has not assigned any official ID for employees & inform thm em to use gmail.
Not showing the names of all the employees who are working & Starting new Entity to avoid headcount more than 10 or 20.
Payslip given using Excel & no hard copy issued. There is no end for all the activities since I wish to change the job major question is Payslip & Bank Statement.
Unable to get out or stay in the company need assistance.

From India, Bengaluru
In the absence of payslip, appointment order try to get the copy of cash voucher you are signing, say for 3-4 months to prove your salary and employment.
Other alternative is request for a salary certificate from your employer in official letter head quoting some loan purpose and then use it as a proof of your salary.

From India, Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server