We have trading company. Kindly guide which type of return we need to file. For example Annual return to labour commissioner.
From India
Begin with asking your Internal Committee to File their Annual Report for Calendar Year 2018 under Section-21 of the SHWW (P,P &R) Act 2013 before the District Officer desiganted under Section-5 of the said Act
The Format for the Annual Report is presecribed in Rule-14 of the Central Rules framed unser thesaid Act and gazetted on 9.12.2013.
In case your Establishment/Companyemploys Ten and more Workers, your Employer is legally -bound to Constitute Internal Committee under Section-4 of the said Act.
You are Freebto take our Help, in tis regard
Kritarth Team of Spl Educators as defined under the said SHWW (P,P &R) Rules
10TH fEB 2019

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server