Every Employer of Workplace in India, employing Ten (10) and more Workers/Employed Person on its Muster-Roll is Mandated /required under Section-4 of "Sexual Harassmentof Wome at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act 2013, to taken belowmentioned Action-Step:--
1. Constitute an Internal Committee for his/her/their Establishment/ Undertaking
/ Organization consisting/compresing of Four (4) Members / Functionaries
- - Three (3) from amongst Employees and One (1) Non-Employee-Outsider as
prescribed with the proviso that at least 50% Shall be Women-Employees
including the Presiding Officer of the IC who must be a Woman Employee at
Senior Level; and
2. The Internal Committee so constituted under Section-4 is an Independent Legal
Entity in itself empowered, amongst other things, to use the Power & Authority of
Civil Courts in India in certain matters such as completing Inquiry into SH
3. The Duties (nearly 25 nos as envisioned in the said Act of 2013), Responsibilities
and Role of the Internal Committee are as under Section-9, 10, 11,12, 13, onwards
as prescribed in the said Act;
4. Each Internal Committee already constituted is Law-Bound under Section-21 to
Prepare An Annual Report for the Cal;endar Year 2018 in the Format prescribed
under Rule-14 of the Central Rules gazetted on 9.12.2013 and FILE the Annual
Report before the Disctrict Officer (Section-5) of the District in which the
concerned Establishment is geographically Located by January 2019;
5. Please carefully read and understand and Take Quick Action as stipulated in Section-19 Duties of Employer and Section-22 of the said Act.
We, Kritarth Team based in Bengaluru support the Employers (Management),PAN India in properly and Faithfully Impleting all the Provisions of the said Act.
We, Kritarth Team also Serve as IC Member (External) as we are throughly Well -Versed with How to Conduct Inquiries into SH Complaints, How to conduct Cross-Examination, How to Write Inquiry Report withDefinite & Conclusive Findings
because the IC Findings and or Recommendations ARE Final and Binding on the Employer.
We, Kritarth Team as Spl Edicators , as defined in the Act & the Rules also Conduct
i) The Mandatory Programs for the Internal Committee Members Namely
a) Orientation Programs and
b) Capacity & Skills Building Programs for the ICMembers
II) TheMandatory Awareness Programs, at regular Intervals, for Employees in Batches/Group of 30-40 Particpants so that Ongoing Work /Taskd are Not Interrupted/stalled affected.
Contact Kritarth Team
Kritarth Team, Bluru Office,
6th Feb 2019