Thread Started by #darlet-vaz

Dear All, My previous employer has mentioned incorrect Aadhar number and gender. I have now swtiched the organisation.
Can you please advise how do i get it changed?
5th February 2019 From India, Mumbai
Aadhaar Card and UAN details like name, gender, and date of birth can be updated in UAN portal.
Team TalentPro,
5th February 2019 From India, Chennai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™