Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have resigned from my company in Dec 2015, and I have received many mails to withdraw or transfer my PF. But as I am currently unemployed I don't want to either transfer or withdraw my PF.
Now I want to know what will happen if they transfer my PF amount to SCW fund ? Can I still withdraw my amount easily or I'll loose my money ?
I have my UAN number and documents safe with me and will join new organization in few months.

use form 19 or 31 for part withdrawal this will protect your UAN as updated
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™