Is going to office is payable under WC act under given circumstances or not
1. Injured person was working at X location.
2. Injured person daily up-down from Y location (Where she was live on rent which is nearby his working premises)
3. Injured person permanent address at Z location.
4. She often come with his brother who is also working in the same company.
5. Shift timing : - 09:30 hrs to 17:00 hrs.
6. Time of accident: - 10:30 hrs
7. Incident: - Injured person went to "Z" location (Permanent address) due to own personal reason. On next working day injured person left for office directly from her home (permanent office) and getting late due to own reason. She de-board from the bus at "G" location and then taken lift from an unknown biker to reach at the work location. On the way to office she met with an accident and sustained injuries.
Please give your opinion.