Hi, I had worked with HDFC Sales Pvt Ltd for a short period of 10 months ( Nov 2010 - August 2011 ). I want to withdraw my PF .
I have tried reaching the concerned department but all in vain. Is there any other way. Please suggest.
30th January 2019 From India, Bhubaneswar
if your UAN is KYC compliant, then it is better to get it transferred to present employer, as pension fund is not payable unless the employee attains 58+ of age, and there are lots of formalities if the fund is below 5 yrs of contribution
30th January 2019
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™