I am looking for advice regarding wrongful/ forceful termination of my employment and pursuant harassment from my company.
Around two months ago, I was asked by the HR Officer of my Mumbai Manager to put in my resignation. The reason given was that I had mismanaged the store inventory. I offered them evidence to prove that the investigation done by them was wrong as a result of the Audit team's mistakes. I shared all the evidence with the HR Manager. They ignored my submissions and asked me to still give in my resignation. They did not offer any further clarifications or explanations and asked me to start looking for new jobs.
I have worked for this company for 10 years and shown good performance. Despite this, after resignation, the company is asking me to pay compensation amount of Rs. 2,00,000/- lieu or notice period. They are withholding my clearance unless I pay the said amount. No amount of following up has shown any results.
Please suggest what recourse is available to me in such circumstances.

From India, Bijapur

Please consult a good labour lawyer and get a letter drafted regarding the issue of inventory etc and ask them to give clear statement of offences or failure from your side so that reply can be given.
If your performance has been good there should be no reason to make you leave under a cloud.
There may be more factors involved in company decsion.
Are you in govt company or private company.proper legal help can only sort out the matter.

From India, Pune
I am from private company. They are not providing any reason and now they are charging/ trying to fine me three month notice period recovery. I have all the proof with me.
From India, Bijapur
Why did you tender your resignation? This is a gross mistake you made. Whatever the reason for your resignation may be, since you have 'resigned' you are liable to pay the notice pay on ground of resignation.
You better consult a good lawyer as suggested by Mr Nathrao.

From India, Mumbai
Hello madam,
i traied to preshrise them to close my clearance,now they had put recovery of Award Bonus of 26k and hold my all Earning money of PF etc,
pls help me what to do in this case,i need urgent my Earning Money ASAP.
i also sent the lots of reminder mail,but no positive response,
they are send me mail that pay the recovery of 28k after that only you will get the your PF etc,

From India, Bijapur

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server