Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I worked in a private firm for 14 years and then changed job. While my PF was settled by company I didnot apply for pension certificate due to lack of awareness. The said company has been taken over by some multinational and changed its name and office etc.
I want to apply for pension certificate. what could be way forward.
Thanks in advance

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™