Hi, I need confirmation behalf of your knowledge. My husband passed away 2-years ago. That time he was employee in IT company of bangalore. After his death employer didn't provide any insurance details of employee as death benefits to his family. And they decline again and again to provide the details.
Now again i want to ask the details and ask to make settlement to his family.
My question is, if employer again fail to provide details of his death benefits then could I complaint in consumer forum of bangalore to disclose the information about death benefits of employee for his family. Please confirm me am I following right way or is there any other way to get details to make claim.

From India, Bhopal
For employment related compensation, you can approach labour commissioner of Bangalore city and not any consumer forum. Further take the help of legal practitioner of your area to claim compensation in connection with your husband demise.
From India, New Delhi

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™