Hr Consultant
Nobin Samuel
Hospital Administration
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My name is Nobin D Samuel which is there in all of my Documents like my AADHAR Card, my Driving License, My Passbook even in my PF account. in my PAN Card the name states as Nobin D Samuel, but my name is registered as NOBIN DANIEL SAMUEL. For this reason I am unable to link my PAN Card with my PF account. Kindly help.
you have to get the pan card modified as per aadhar
but PAN Card does not take just the initials
Dear Nobin,
You are absolutely right. It is a problem with many person. So first you change your aadhar card on the basis of PAN Card. Then approach to Bank, PF Authority etc. to change the name as per Aadhar Card. This is the solution available at present so far I know.
Thanks & Regds.,
S KBandyopadhyay ( Howrah,WB)
+91 98310 81531

Dear S K Bandyopadhyay I guess that should be the way, will let it be make known if there is any other way
Dear all,
If you have a problem in linking PAN with UAN even though the names are matching then you can solve your problem by raising a grievance at PF portal. If it is not linking due to mismatch of details on PAN and EPF then you need to correct the wrong one.

If you dont want to amything then Go to your regional PF office and fill the FORM 15g And attach your pn card then your pan card is update within 2 days by PFO.
Dear Himanshu Bhoi, Kindly help with your solution by explaining it. Thank you.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™