Thread Started by #tarak shaw

My company is closed and it has no trace presently. In this situation I want to withdraw my provident fund amount but my KYC (Aadhar, Pan. Bank A/C.) is pending at Employer's end for their approval. As a result I am failure to submit my claim application through online. How can I withdraw my PF money ?
Awaiting for your valuable advise.
21st January 2019 From India, Kolkata
you can visit the EPFO and express the matter to them, they can authorize the KYC if found valid, alternate they can allow the signature of your bank manager in place of employer on the forms/ documents
21st January 2019
Dear Mr. Sharma,
Thanks a ton for your prompt response but I would like to inform you that I am a resident of Kolkata and my Pf office is situated at Mumbai. Hence, you will be agree with me that physically is not possible for me to visit the PF office.
Also I would like to inform you that from 24.12.2018 onwards the PF office has declared that no claim will be entertained directly. So, I have to apply for claim settlement through online. Kindly advice.
Tarak Shaw
21st January 2019 From India, Kolkata
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™