I moved from Company A (Registered with Bandra RPFC) to Company B (Registered with Noida RPFC). Bandra RPFC inaccurately transferred my PF with Company A to Noida RPFC instead of transferring the fund to the trust managed by Company B.
I have the following documents with me currently:
1. Letter from Company A addressed to Bandra PF office stating the inaccurate transfer
2. Letter from Company B addressed to Noida PF office stating the inaccurate transfer
3. Annexure K issued by Company A
4. PF Statement from EPFO Website that shows the funds have been transferred
5. PF Statement with Company B that doesn't show the funds
What do I need to do to get the funds accurately transferred to the trust managed by Company B?
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.