I worked for company A , B and C Now if I move to company D without disclosing company C experience (4 months) to Company D and gave the company B pf act num to form 11 of company D. how can I settle the pf amount of company C?
company C ( EPFO), A & B(trust). And I have done with the formalities of company C.
Is there any option of withdrawal of amount from company C after joining company D? Please help on this.

From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™