Insolvency N Gst Professional
Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear sir,
1st question: I like to know that can we claim our PF of an organisation closed now, it worked 8 years back with that organisation.
2nd question: Also similar but that organisation is operational how to get my PF withdrawal , their HR manager is not supportive in searching my employees details and employee code saying it too of its 14 yrs old. i left the company in 2005.
some one please guide, i can pay for service of any service provider help me with this. approx amount in each of this account may be 15000 & 20000 respectively.

From India
if you have any slip of accounts then visit the PRO of EPFO, he will help surely

Visit nearest EPFO office.
PF funds are managed by EPFo and they can help you
Closure of company does not matter
Why there was delay in getting it transferred when you changed jobs is not clear
Apply for UAN n linknwith Aadhar for future.
It will be useful for linking etc

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™