Provident fund challan - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Sir,
I have paid an arrears pf challan recently in which by mistaken In this ECR Employer's Contribution was shown in Pension Contribution Rs.3300/ & Pension Contribution was shown in Employer's Contribution Rs.7500/- .
Now i want to revise it ....kindly provide me the procedure so that i can revise the challan.
Community Prime Sponsors - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™