i was worked an organization 3.5 years. our company deduct the PF amount from my salary every month. but not paid to government regularly. now i want to withdraw the PF. but almost 80% amount not paid by company. shall raise complaint against company and get the solution from PF office any possibility is there. kindly guide me one
9th January 2019 From India, Bangalore
Report the matter to EPF authorities.
Discuss with other affected employees.
Take joint action.
EPF authorities will take serious action against the company directors/authorised officials.
9th January 2019 From India, Pune
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™