Asso.prof.(commerce & Management)

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear all,
We have a co-operatives firm here in Nepal.
I am thinking to appoint a person to "Loan" section for my absence.
But, He is asking me to letter for power of attorney. But how can i write this letter to him.
Looking forward to hearing from expert.
Dhyan Rai
Itahari, Nepal

Dear Dhyan Rai,
I hope Nepal follows laws modeled on Indian laws. If so, you should execute a registered declaration with the help of a Notary incorporating appropriate clauses to suit your requirement. I don't think simple authorisation letter would help as you think. Better consult a legal practitioner in Nepal.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™