Insolvency N Gst Professional

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear all, One of our employee taken an amount of Rs. XXXX from our account. On verification we found that the amount taken by him and he also accepted to repay the same. And he asks as to receipt for that amount. Shall we give receipt to him? If so please give the receipt format to issue to the employee.
From India,
Please clarify your query. Does he want receipt of the amount when he pays back to you.
From India, Mohali
Yes... He wants the receipt for the amount he repaid
From India,
What was the nature of advance? Was it for business use of the company or personal loan? Giving cash receipt when amounts are paid back or settled is normal procedure and can be done.
From India, Pune
This is not advance.. He taken amount from our bank account using cheque and finally caught and paid back the money. We are not taken any disciplinary action against him since he is working for many years and this was the first incident. He needs the receipt for the money what he repaid.
From India,
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™