PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I have been trying to change my name and dob and fathers name which was wrongly entered by previous company and i have submitted following documents
Pan card
Aadhar card
Voters id card
10th marks card
school and college t c certificate
despite submitting the above documents every time the field officer is rejecting it with reason is "slc"
please help me to sort this issue my previous company is not supportive and i am unable to sort this issue even after trying repeatedly for 4.5 years.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
visit the office and discus the issue with officer, they would ask for more document or a suitable way to submit,
when the DOB diff is more than 1 yrs it needs more documents to establish, and above 5 yrs diff it gets rejected on random unless the employer accept the fault done by them
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™