Dear All, Please suggest, if any company got the single work order for civil work for more than 1 district.
So should he apply labour license from one district. Or he should apply for other district as well. Please suggest.

From India, Kolkata
Dear Imran
The licensing authority is different for different region/district, the act is location/establishment specific , hence you will require to obtain different license if the place of work is different..
Shailesh Parikh
99 98 97 10 65

From India, Mumbai

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™