Insolvency N Gst Professional
Hr Assistant
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, Our company is in Bangalore and We have general shift in working (8.30 AM to 5PM). We have a plan to do two extra shifts ( 6 AM to 2 PM & 2PM to 10 PM) for CNC operators 4 in numbers, only for Temporary purpose (Maximum 1-2 months). Do we need to file any forms/compliance to any department.?
From India, Bengaluru
From India, Pune
Dear Nathrao sir,
1. I did not found the solution in the above discussions.
My query is, whether we have to inform to labor office with any forms or just by letter.
2. if we have not informed just by thought 'it just for temporary arrangement', then what is the consequences.
I have to clearly explain the management the rules and regulations.
Thank you

From India, Bengaluru
As per the Factories Act and rules made there in ,you are required to exhibit the notice of hours of work with a copy to the Factory Inspector office.Pl refer the Karnatak Factories Rules and you will find the format in that.
R R Kapoor

From India, Vadodara
Sir. I want to know how many types of compliences.
From India, Ludhiana
Under Section 61 (1)/(8) Factories Act 1948 and u/r 98 of the Maharashtra Factories Rules, 1963 a notice of periods of work for adult workers has to be displayed and maintained in the Form no. 16 prescribed u/r 98.
Under Section 61 (9) a copy of the notice referred in sub section (1) shall be sent in duplicate to the Inspector before the day on which work is begun in the factory.
Under Section 61 (10) any proposed change in the system of work in any factory which will necessitate a change in the notice referred to in sub section (1) shall be notified to the Inspector in duplicate before the change is made, and except with the previous sanction of the inspector, no such change shall be made until one week has elapsed since the last change.
You will have to refer the State Factories Rules as applicable in the State of Karnataka.

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™