Assistant Manager
Hr Consultant
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear all, Please help. I left a couple. After working for 10years and my PF form 19 and form 10c were submitted by my office to pf office at bandrA east.
Ihave received PF as per form 19 but form 10c is rejected with below reason as shown on pf portal.
Claim-Form-10C (EPS Withdrawal/SC)(Withdrawal Benefit / Scheme Certificate) Claim id-MHBAN181100004701 Member id-MHBAN00462220000000528 has been rejected due to :- ELEGIBLE FOR SCHEME CERTIFICATE PLS SUBMIT FAMILLY DTAILS FOR PROCESS CLAIM/OK
Please guide what next to be done from my end

From India, Mumbai
submit form 2A revised ( nomination form) as pension fund is not claimable upto 58 of age

you completed 10 years so pension amount cannot be with drawn
So please take pension certificate by submitting family details
you can get pension monthly after 58 yrs
Please suggest f any thing to be modifiable..

From India, Hyderabad
What documents or form to be filled and submitted with family details ?
From India, Mumbai
Should I go personally and submit form 2A to bandra-east pf office? or to be give to my previous HR?
From India, Mumbai
You request and give form 2a to your HR
From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™