Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
One person worked a company 2004-2006. But he is not say proper left in a company. Now he get a new PF number. How to claim previous PF amount or how to link the previous to new UAN number?
From India, Chennai
file a physical form 13 duly signed by present employer. to current epfo

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™