Your question does not provide proper and adequate information required to understand the case.
However please note:
1. There should be a proper and justified reason for termination of the employee, could be a) due to poor performance b) prolonged medical sickness c) termination as outcome of punishment for a misconduct
2. In all case proper communication and following of principal of Natural Justice is important.
3. The exit will depend on the category of employee , the refereed employee falls in which category -workman or executive/manager ?
4. In case of workman it is required to follow the procedure prescribed under Standing Orders.
5. Or else it will amount to illegal retrenchment
99 98 97 10 65