Thread Started by #jackey-raza

I was working for a small firm, Bhatia Tools, while joining they took my original certificates. After joining I found out that company is not employee oriented and culture is very bad, Salary was too less to survive in Bangalore. Then I decided to quit. After 6 months of joining, I sent the resignation mail stating the notice period but they didn't respond to my resignation mail. I kept following up for resignation acceptance.
They didn't give any acceptance. After 2 months of notice, I left the company. They didn't return my original certificates. Now It is almost 3 years after leaving the job but still I could not get my certificates back. What should I do? Can anybody help?
20th December 2018 From India, Bengaluru
Legal notice.
Have you receipt for depositing originals?
3 years is too long.
If nothing else works file a police case
20th December 2018 From India, Pune
Only remedy is approaching the police or Human rights commission.
Varghese Mathew
21st December 2018 From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Why you seat for their action for three-years.Are you not love your certificate. You should take action within 3 month. Now file a police case of mismangement and demond casting of three years problem in job searching and other grivences. you send him a leagal notice also
21st December 2018 From India, Delhi
You must not ask for any help from anybody here and there and need to file a police complaint against them. But still, I would suggest you speak to them once for releasing your certificates before taking such action.
22nd December 2018 From India, Gurgaon
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™