Thread Started by #viren sanghvi

I want to withdraw my pf online. but when i go through portal. it says my pan card is not verified and after trying to update KYC it is still not getting verified. kindly suggest
18th December 2018 From India, Mumbai
nme in UAN portal / aadhar and pan database is not same , so this prob occurs, change your pan card name as per aadhar / uan data then try linking
18th December 2018
Pan name : Viren h sanghvi
adhar name : Viren h sanghvi
uan name : Sanghvi virenbhai
query :- when i trying to update it and correct name in uan portal it says u cant edit as your adhar is already verified.
20th December 2018 From India, Mumbai
can i do submit hard copy with my old Aadhar card which names matches as name on UAN, and by this can i get withdraw my pf money by submission of pf withdrawal form in hard copy at malad kandivali mumbai pf office.
5th January 2019 From India, Mumbai
you have changed aadhar after linking, now the UAN account will get stuck in zeopardy as if you click for any submission of form it will reject, stating that aadhar data not matching
visit the EPFO to get the same corrected in uan data, with joint declaration and document supporting the present changed name
7th January 2019
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™