Dear Sir, Any specific format or letter for change date of exit in PF. And any procedure or required documents. Please help me.
From India, Vadodara
You need to submitted 'Joint Declaration Form' (search on net) attested by you and employer.
From United States, Baton Rouge

a joint declaration with form 10 is needed to modify the date of exit duly signed by employer

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server