I presume you are on the look out for suggestions in planning & organising Social, Welfare & cultural activities for your Co. If yes these are suggestions:
Depending on size, no.of men/women, their education levels, type of business, availability of free time, the activities could be planned.
Socio & Cultural:
1. Organise ethnic day & national integration day- ask every one to come to office in their native clothing. You also can award prizes to those dressing sense was attractive.
2. Organise family day-on this day every employee will come to duty with families. Fun games can be arranged to spend their time knowing each others, exchange pleasantries/ gifts. If there are artists-like singers/musicians, dancers, magicians they'll be invited to display their talents on stage. Conduct fancy dress, musical chair competitions and award prizes. If there are children who secured academic achievements they can be felicitated with gifts.
3. Also conduct competitions/display like 'rangoli', cooking, handicrafts, SUPW (socially useful productive work), scientific inventions, products from waste etc for employees' families.
1. If there is no canteen, organise & set up employees managed canteen which can serve food articles at subsidised rates.
2. Organise whole body check-up health camp followed up with regular check up & medical advise for needy.
3. Organise 'yoga' classes, private tuition for spouses & employees' children and coaching classes for competitive exams like GATE, MAT, NEET, IIT, Civil services/UPSC, SPSC exams.
4. Organise employees' consumers co-0perative stores, localised chit funds for hand loans for meeting emergent needs.
5. Ergonomics study at the work places to organise experts' advise to work/duty related physical complaints.
6. Ask colleagues to visit employees reported sick and spend time with them for prolonged illness.
7. Inspect places of public utilities like rest rooms, canteens & surrounding places for maintaining cleanliness, insects free environment, ensure proper lighting, free air etc.
8.Try to address problems giving worries to employees who appears as such in their work places by sensing their mood and lack of communication with colleagues.
Like this you can think of your environment & circumstances and take proactive action.
15th December 2018 From India, Bangalore