Hi, I resigned my company on Aug 3 2018 after serving the notice period and they stopped my payment of two months after I emailed my resignation. It has been almost 5 months and there is no reply from the director even after emailing and msging her several time. However they have given my experience letter and relieving letter. How to get my two months salary and what is the legal action that I can take. Looking forward to prompt reply
From India, Mumbai
Dear friend,
What is your designation? How many persons reported to you? We need this information to assess whether you are covered under Industrial Dispute Act, 1947.
If nobody reported to you then you will be classified as "workman" and there are provisions to redress your grievance by way of approaching to the Labour Officer (LO) of your area. Please note that LO is different from labour lawyer as former is government appointed authority and latter is an individual professional who just not works in his personal capacity but charges fees as well.
As of now, this information is sufficient.
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server