Hi Seniors,
One of the Member has two UAN No. He worked 9 Years (i.e. 8 year previous and 1 Year present company) ,and he want to transfer his PF amount in New UAN also he wants that his period show 9 years due to pension purpose.
It is possible? if yes so please help us..........
Rahul Kumar
Fill form 13 for transpfer PF from Old UAN To New UAN or U can use Member Portal for transfer PF.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™