I was working with aspiring solutions in new delhi for past 10 months. On October 16, 2018 I received a call from HR that company is going through bad times and we are unable to afford your services. After which I never received any relieving letter from the company. Also, my salary for month of October ie 16 days I work there is still pending with the company as part of my full and final settlement. I have talked to company HR and she is giving me stories regarding some internal issue with the process manager. It has been past 45 days and there is no update regarding my FNF. what legal action I can take against the company.
5th December 2018 From India, Dindigul
You can raise complaint in labour department .
5th December 2018 From India, Mumbai
First and foremost raise the issue by means of an email/letter to the HR asking for settlement of your full and final payment , relieving letter and other formalities. You cannot go for legal action without having any basis in any issue. Send couple of reminders, if required and be very polite and diplomatic in your correspondence but put forth all the relevant facts in your email. Give them sufficient time before you resort to any legal action.
Thanks and Regards
6th December 2018 From India, Hyderabad
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™