I am working in a shrimp hatchery and i have to take license for our new Hatchery in a Gujarat State so i would like to know about Hatchery registration process and In which Act it will be registered? please Give me Suggestion.
From India, Jalalpur
If its production plant you can register with Factories Act if it's only service company you need to register under shop and establishment. In Gujarat where you are going to establish your company? you can contact to that city area corporation office/labour office for the registration.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Anonymous
You need to describe i details all activities/processes likely to be carried out in your firm.
If you are to undertake any of the activities with help of 20 or more manpower you need to register under factories act by obtaining factory license from office of Factory inspector(Joint director of industrial health & safety).
. Making, altering, repairing, ornamenting, finishing, packing, oiling, washing, cleaning, breaking up, demolishing, or otherwise treating or adapting any article or substance with a view to its use sale, transport, delivery or disposal, or
. Preserving or storing any article in cold storage.
I am sure your kind of establishment will be a factory. So may go ahead with obtaining factory license.
Shailesh Parikh
99 98 97 10 65

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server