What can employees do if the salaries are not paid for more than 6 months...?
From India, Vadodara
Hi Anonymous
Employees can very well file a compliant before authority under payment of wages or raise an industrial dispute before conciliation officer. In your case the both authority are vested to Assistant Commissioner of Labour.
Shailesh Parikh
99 98 97 10 65

From India, Mumbai

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™