I am a management student, conducting a survey on Automation in HR space. This survey aims at answering the question of whether Automation is helping us? If yes, what could be the areas in HR which could welcome automation. What is the impact of Automation in HR.
It would be helpful if you professionals spend some time and share your valuable thoughts on this.
1. Do you think automation helps in HR? Could you please elaborate.
2. Can HR processes be improved through automation? Can you cite any examples from your exprience?
3. Is the human connect in HR diminishing due to automation?
4. If automation is expected to save time, how do you think HR professionals should utilise it?
5. Tips for young HR’s to prepare for the transformation?
is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like: TALENTEDGE
Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses FACTOHR
- Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore FeaturesRegister Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...