Hello Friends,
I want to withdraw my previous company's PF (Which is not transferred earlier to current company)
Now I am not working anywhere, running my own firm. So in this case can I withdraw PF of my previous company? How?
I left that company in 2012, that time UAN number was not there, I have PF A/c number with me.
Please guide me further for withdrawal.
Thanks in Advance.

From India, undefined

Get a holistic view of Project Management that would cover modern tools & techniques →
Promoted: XLRI - Executive Development Program in Project Management for Senior Professionals (Explore Course)
Dear Rajveer,
You can log into the Unified portal to see your UAN status. incase it is not created, you can create one. in case you face any issues, you can dm me your old PF number; let me see if i can help u create a UAN.

From India, Delhi
Thanks Rahul.... I am not able to generate UAN number so I have msg’d you my old PF account number....
From India, undefined
Hi Rajveer,
If you have left Job on 2012, no UAN number is required. You need to fill the FORM 19 and 10c and get said from attested from Employer. Submit these forms along with copy of Aadhar, PAN and cancel cheque (name printed on it) to respected RPFC.

From United States, Baton Rouge
Sir my pf no is TN/1146A/3289 how I will get my UAN NO I worked daily paid worker that time how to withdraw please advise me Narasimham 9493672850
From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server