Thread Started by #Anonymous

Hi all,
Am in 5 month of probation period,I sent mail to manager and team leader i am not gonna to work hereafter because of my health issues.They won't accept my resignation mail and once my health is recover on that time you come and again work here,I said I need my certificate for that they said they won't give my SSLC certificate....can you anyone please help,how I will collect my certificate from is needful
21st November 2018 From India, Chennai
You may send another mail asking for the certificate marking a copy to the labour Officer, Chennai. Please collect the mail Id of the Labour Office from the official website of labour Commissioner, Tamil Nadu. The certificate will reach your home by special messenger.
21st November 2018 From India, Kannur
Dear Colleague,
Have you given required notice as per your terms of the appointment letter ?
If yes, then they should relieve you without hassle and also return your SSLC certificate.
Please follow up with them politely.
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR- Consultant
23rd November 2018 From India, Mumbai
Dear Colleague,
If you do not fall under any clause that implied to serve notice for resignation even during period of probation.
The you need to file a civil case/money suit in the name of the head of company along with their letter of denial.
25th November 2018 From India, Mumbai
Whatever be the situation, no employer is entitled to demand or keep the original educational certificates of the employees. This is unlawful.
28th November 2018 From India, Kochi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™