I have left my previous job in March 2018. I wanted to transfer my PF account. When I am trying for transfer online with old employer its showing an error that "Previous employer does not have authorized digital signatory, hence claim cannot be processed".
With present employer an error which shows "No data found against this member ID when checking previous employment details".
In addition to this now the old company was taken over by another group. So guide me in this concern.
20th November 2018 From India, undefined
if DSC of previous employer is not active then the employee has to file form 13 manually duly signed by present employer to present EPF office, they will collect the account and merge the same to present
21st November 2018
I read somewhere now employee can submit form 11 duly signed by current employer. But now it's almost more than six months passed after joining this job. This company deduct my pf in the same UAN but it's not merged. As whenever I check my passion it's showing two different account numbers. So if I proceed right now after seven month of new job by form 11 ?
22nd November 2018 From India, undefined
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™