Thread Started by #KCHANDAN02

Respected All,
1-Here i want your suggestion on ESIC Wrong IP entries. we have updated ESIC IP details in ESIC portal in which DOJ was wrongly mentioned please suggest how can we remove this...?
2- Can we add new IP details once the monthly contribution has been filed but the payment for the respective month is pending.
please suggest as soon as possible.
17th November 2018 From India, Bengaluru
Dear chandan,
you can generate new challan in sted of the old one if the amount not paid yet. and insted of old ip can create new IP. And for the old IP make exit on the same day which you have given as date of joining.
if you want to correct the old IP with out changing the challan the person have to visit the local office with the appropriate proofs, please ensure to make a covering letter to change the date of Joining in the IP.
Best Regards
17th November 2018 From India, Hyderabad
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information and resources for business and professional growth. Register Here
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™