Thread Started by #PraveenShar

Recently GOI enhanced our retirement age to 60 yrs from 50 yrs of our company and one of our Unit is in Allahabad.
Now we need to amend standing order. Please explain complete process for Uttar Pradesh with forms and whom to contact.
16th November 2018 From India, Delhi
The process of amending the Standing Orders is given in the Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act 1946, you may consult the same. Since you are complying with Government of India Orders, it is apprehended that the Central Rules are applicable and the respective Regional Labour Commissioner is the Certifying Authority for the same and he could be consulted on the process to be followed.
17th November 2018 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™